- Articles will be accepted only in English.
- Page numbers are limited (see below)
- Use IEEE citation style (IEEE Citation Reference).
- Articles may be rejected if not formatted as in the Template.
- An article can have 1 corresponding author (primary contact) who
- handles all editorial communication
- will receive the page proof and will be responsible for its approval
- Use your institutional email address in the journal metadata and the article itself and check spam on a regular basis
What should you submit?
Submitted contributions undergo a double-blind review. In order to make this possible, please:
- Submit an anonymized file without the authors’ names.
- Once your paper is accepted, please upload a final DOC, DOCX or RTF version with the authors’ names in it. Please do not forget to add the authors directly below the paper title and in the CV section at the end of the paper.
- Article submission
- Decision about acceptance for review (around 2 weeks)
- Peer Review (around 6 weeks)
- If accepted, upload of final version will be required
- Later: the page proof is announced
- The page proof will be sent (make sure you reply)
- Your paper will be published
All correspondence will be done with the corresponding author. She/he should use an institutional email address that works and check spam on a regular basis. The email address must be the same in the paper and in the article metadata in the journal.
- Full Papers or Reports: 8-12 pages
- Short Papers: 4-6 pages
- Case Studies: 2-4 pages
- Position Papers: 2-6 pages
Article Processing Charges (APC)
The International E-Learning Association (IELA) currently sponsors all APC fees for the iJAC journal. Authors will not be asked to pay a fee.
Responsibility for the contents rests upon the authors and not upon the IAOE, its committees/boards or its members.
The submitting author warrants that the submission is original and that she/he is the author of the submission together with the named co-authors; to the extend the submission incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the work of others, the submitting author has obtained any necessary permission.
Articles in this journal are published under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence (CC-BY What does this mean?). This is to get more legal certainty about what readers can do with published articles, and thus a wider dissemination and archiving, which in turn makes publishing with this journal more valuable for you, the authors.
By submitting an article the author grants to this journal the non-exclusive right to publish it. The author retains the copyright and the publishing rights for his article without any restrictions.
This journal has been awarded the SPARC Europe Seal for Open Access Journals (What’s this?)