Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- We ask you to add at least 3 references to journals from https://onlinejournals.org if possible. Furthermore, without good reasons, your submission should not have more than 3 self-citations.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- In Step 3: Metadata: fill in ALL authors (use “Add Contributor” button). Choose one corresponding author (primary contact) and use your institutional email addresses.
- The text is written in English and meets this journal’s formatting requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.